In today’s economic climate, it’s quite the norm that the role of print buying is only part of an employee’s job specification. Even if you do have a dedicated buyer, it can be an enormous headache for anyone to contact and negotiate with a number of suppliers to try and get the best solution. That’s when you should look at outsourcing print.
However, at a time when pressure is on the retail sector to reduce costs across the whole of their business, it makes sense to re-evaluate your print requirements and look to outsource to a single trusted print management company who can provide you with effective solutions and significant savings.
There are a number of services and benefits that a print management company can provide, these include:
- A complete print audit during which a detailed picture of your entire print requirement is drawn up. Once compiled, it will then be possible to create a master summary of all items, together with full product specifications and agreed order quantities based on your historical and forecast usage. At this stage, it is possible to ascertain where savings can be made.
- We work with over 300 print suppliers which gives us strong and effective buying power and means we can provide printed material at very competitive rates whilst retaining the high quality you demand. In fact, outsourcing to a print management company could save your business thousands of pounds a year!
All suppliers are carefully chosen and are fully accredited to ISO 9001 and 14001, providing a wide range of print materials such as POS, brochures, newsletters, banners, operational print (till rolls, stationery, invoices etc.), display material, and promotional items. And what’s more, because you only have one company handling your entire print services, you can guarantee that your brand image is consistent across the board.
- Researching, sourcing and managing print suppliers can take up a great deal of time and energy which most employees cannot afford. By outsourcing your print requirements to a single supplier, such as a print management company, will free up your time and allow you to concentrate on other areas of your job.
- Once printed, your stock will need to be stored safely and securely ready for call-off and distribution. A print management company like Triform will not only manage the printing of your stock, but we will store and then distribute the stock wherever and whenever you need it. For retailers with multiple sites across the country this is a valuable service.
- Asset management. It’s not just printed material that can be stored and distributed. Assets such as mannequins, display stands, and window display items can be stored safely and then delivered to your required destination exactly when you need them to be there.
Triform is one of the UK’s leading print management companies providing large, multi-site retailers with optimum print solutions whilst delivering significant cost savings.
To discuss your printing, storage or asset management requirements, call us today on +44 (0)1827 261261, email us at email@example.com, or please complete your details on our contact form and we will be happy to get back to you.